Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Beating My Personal Best ZWOW #3

Ugh. Today was tough.
First day on my diet. Journaled everything I put in my mouth. Even an icebreaker mint. lol. I am so hungry. I ended up having to do this workout late and it was the last thing I wanted to do. But I did it and I beat my time! Last time I did this I was done in 16 minutes and 53 seconds. This time I added weights to the first five 1-leg squats and I still was done in 14 minutes and 19 seconds!! 


This is how the workout goes:
5/5 Split Squat Jumps, 5/5 1-leg lunges, 5 Superman Push Ups, 5 Skaters
10/10 Split Squat Jumps, 10/10 1-leg lunges, 10 Superman Push Ups, 10 Skaters
15/15 Split Squat Jumps, 15/15 1-leg lunges, 15 Superman Push Ups, 15 Skaters
10/10 Split Squat Jumps, 10/10 1-leg lunges, 10 Superman Push Ups, 10 Skaters
5/5 Split Squat Jumps, 5/5 1-leg lunges, 5 Superman Push Ups, 5 Skaters


See how quickly you can get it done! Here is the link to the actual workout: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzy5UZ2jah4&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=28&feature=plcp


Unfortunately, I was unable to take pictures. Jim was out in the shop. My kids were sleeping. So I had to manage without. :) But I will leave you with a picture of myself after this workout in all of my sweaty glory! 


Going to go shower and go to sleep before the urge to have a late night snack gets the best of me! 


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment