Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Weaknesses

Workin' on my fitness....and my weaknesses today....


So Zuzana's challenge for us today is to write down our weaknesses (fitness and otherwise) and work on them today...So...I'm going to share my weaknesses with you. I'm planning to extend this challenge for..well..life. :) Here we go, in no particular order:



  • I'm a procrastinator
  • I hate doing laundry (the pile down there is huge!)
  • I drink way too much coffee
  • I let my past eat at me (ie. Failed marriage, having to put my kids in daycare for 2 years way back when (seriously, they're fine! Why can't I get over that?!), years of self injury, etc)
  • I don't warm up before my workouts
  • I don't always stretch either (Gah!)
  • I think sometimes I expect too much from my boyfriend...but not really. (Is it too much to ask for a little affection, to understand what I need and when I need it, to always let me win a fight and to tell me I'm always right?)  LOL
  • I don't keep up on the garden
  • I rely too much on technology and slack in things that matter in the real world.
  • I stopped making lesson plans and have just been going with the flow. I miss the structure though.
  • I can't get over my anger for someone who used to be close to me.
  • There are two people I can't forgive though I know I need to to move on.
  • I don't eat breakfast which causes me to over eat later in the day.
  • I don't take constructive criticism well.
  • I don't keep in touch well enough with the friends that really matter. (Facebook messages are not good enough!)
  • I snack too much at night.
  • I keep forgetting to buy dishwasher detergent. (Ok. That's a joke. But seriously. I'm getting sick of hand washing my dishes!)



Ok...that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there is more, but I will do my best to work on these today! Feel free to share your list in the comments..although I understand if its a little too personal. I'm pretty much an open book. lol. Here's to bettering myself!


Good luck!


Love,
Lori


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I recongnized myself in some of those weaknesses! Don't be too hard with yourself but you should have a 5 min warm up before your workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know. :) But then I'm too tired to do the workout. lol. kidding. I'm so bad with that!

    ReplyDelete