Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

1 Week Weigh In

Well, I didn't mean to take yesterday off...but it was Easter Sunday and things were busy and we had church and we had an egg hunt and I made dinner and...and...and....ugh. You get it. Busy day. Its alright. I worked out hard the day before. But I really wanted to get a good workout in before my weigh in today. I just feel better when I do. 


Anyway, I lost 1 pound. hmm...well, better than gaining. And I'm below 150 which always makes me happy. :) I have 8 kids at my daycare today (counting mine) and my last ones leave at 7:00. I am still determined to get ZWOW #5 in after they get picked up. So here are my "stats":


Beginning weight: 150 lbs.
Goal weight: 134 lbs.
Current weight: 149 lbs.
My height: 5'10


Good luck! And if anyone is reading this that does these workouts too, please let me know! I'd love to hear how its going for you!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment