Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ZWOW #7

Nice! This was a good one. It was a full body workout but I felt it in my legs and obliques (I think...my love handles...lol). Great workout! And I accomplished the challenge today...kind of...I was making supper for us and put salt in it and then thought, DANG IT! So...I kinda cheated..but I didn't mean to! I just wasn't thinking! :) Anyway, here is the link to the workout I did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcb9dE7ZYUo&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=15&feature=plcp


I didn't time it exactly again because I used my timer for the 2 minutes of jump rope, but I checked the time and it took me about 19 minutes to do 3 rounds. Here are a few pics!



 SUPERGIRL! :)
Workin' those love handles.


Enjoy and Good Luck!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment