Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beating My Personal Best ZWOW #2!

Goin' back to #2!


This is the workout:
5 Man Makers
20 Low Burpees
10 Twisted Push Ups
25 Competition Sit Ups


3 Rounds for time.


And here is the link to the workout: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZ5Voqp7Ys&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=30&feature=plcp


So...Last time I did this workout my time was 18 minutes and 23 seconds. Today I beat my personal best and did it in 17 minutes and 16 seconds! Woo hoo!!! I also started a food journal today. I hate it. I hate diets. I love food. I want to snack constantly. BUT writing it all down definitely makes a difference. I look at my journal and think, "hmmm...do I really want to have to write down that I ate another piece of chocolate? NO!" and then I don't eat it. See how that works? :) I am also obsessed with a show I found on Netflix called "Ruby" about a morbidly obese but beautiful woman who goes on a diet and loses hundreds of pounds. Seriously, if she can curb her cravings so can I !


Here are pics from tonight's workout (I love my new Aeropostle exercise shorts!)


Manmakers:


\

Low Burpee Hops:
 Twisted Push Ups:
 Competition Sit Ups:
 Exhaustion with a smile ;) 
 And, look! I've even incorporated a cool down and stretching into all of my workouts now! 


So there you go! Try and beat me! Good luck!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment