Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

ZWOW #1

Well, I did ZWOW #1 today. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ol43VYgr8&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=27&feature=plcp


I had to modify it a bit because of my chest problems right now. I skipped the push up during the burpees and did the dive bombers on my knees. But I did it all in 26 minutes and 45 seconds! Yay! I had a piece of coffee cake this morning and a coffee. I couldn't resist. I went to Amish country this weekend and they are the best bakers in the world. But I made up for it the rest of the day. I had a slice of Garlic Dill Bread (also Amish) for a snack and for lunch I had a salad. I haven't eaten anything yet for supper. It is 6:25 p.m. so maybe I'll have something light and just go to bed early so I'm not tempted to snack. :) That always seems to work. Plus I get a good night's sleep! :)


Good luck!


I promised myself not to weigh myself until next Monday otherwise I get discouraged. On Monday the 16th I will do updated pictures. At that time I'll compare it with my before pictures.


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment