Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

ZWOW #8

Well, that went well. I am SO sore! But I worked hard. I went tanning today and I wore my workout clothes so that as soon as I got home I would not be tempted to get comfortable. I contemplated skipping my ZWOW and just going for a run on the trail in town, which would've been fine. But decided against it when I felt the evening breeze form automatic goose bumps on my arms. Little too cold for my liking. So I came home, where for some reason it felt warmer, and did ZWOW #8! Six rounds (yes, I said 6) of 4 different exercises. 10 reps each. I have to admit, the Side Plank Leg Lifts were killer and by the end I had to rest my leg on the ground rather than leave it extended to do the lifts. But nothing wrong with a little modification if needed. :) I did this workout in 20 minutes and 3 seconds. Dang! I was hellbent on doing it in less than 20! Oh well. Next time. :D
Here is the link to the workout I did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x9fT4-w-xg&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=13&feature=plcp


And here are some pictures of me doing the exercises! 


 Forward/Backward Jump Squats

 Dragon Lunge Back (and Peyton making fun of me in the background. haha!)

 Toe Touch Jump Ups

Side Plank Leg Lifts (Too funny, Peyton.)


Good luck!


Love, 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment