Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2012

ZWOW #10

Tomorrow is picture day and I'm very upset to say I deleted my Before pictures. :( :( :( I'm so upset with myself. I must have deleted them because I knew they were on my blog, and then when I deleted my former posts from before I started the ZWOW's I figured it was fine because I thought I still had them in a file on my computer. It sucks because its really nice to see a change. Either way, I will get pictures on here tomorrow of my two weeks in body in a bikini. GAH! 


So tonight I did ZWOW #10! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMJ7HEauiME&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=10&feature=plcp


It was REALLY hard. There were 3 different exercises and you had to do as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes. Zuzana made it through 2 1/2 rounds I made it to a little over 1 1/2 rounds. :) It was so hard. It consisted of 100 high knees of jump rope, 20 reptile burpees and 20 kettle ball jumps. I did almost 2 rounds minus the Kettle ball jumps. It was exhausting. lol. 


I have my kids tonight but they were still eating dinner when I decided to do my workout so I had Jim be my photographer again...
 And....I'm seeing there might be a problem with that...
 Seriously, Jim?!!!
 High knees!
 Reptile Burpees!



Kettle Ball Jumps! (I don't have a kettle ball so I just use a weight)




So there it is! Let me know how your workout goes!


Good luck!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment