Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Weigh In and 4 Week Pictures!!

Well, the time has come. 4 week weigh in and time for pictures! First off, weight. I gained. Right back up to where I started. 150 lbs. Awesome. Not really. I have decided that, while I notice a big difference in my muscle tone, I NEED to do something about my diet. I went grocery shopping and really paid attention to what I put in my cart. Lean meats, light snacks, lots of veggies. I am going to go hardcore on my food journal this week. And I might even start doing video diaries on my xercisingmommy channel. 


But, now, onto the pictures! 


Before

After 2 weeks


After 4 weeks
Hmmm.. I'm not seeing a huge difference in the last 2 weeks...My love handles seem to be a little smaller and I see a little more tone in my tummy...






Before



After 2 weeks


After 4 weeks



Still not much of a change. :( My thigh looks a little smaller and not such a chunky butt...Tummy has a little more definition.






Before



After 2 Weeks 


After 4 weeks


Picture is a little blurry but I'm seeing a difference in my butt and love handle area. Yay!

Before




After 2 weeks


After 4 weeks



Ok. I see a difference here, thank God! My saddle bags and my cheeks are getting smaller (and seem to be lifted a bit too!).  :) It doesn't look so boxy anymore...


So all and all, I'm not as happy as I'd like to be with my progress. Hopefully this diet will help things move faster. I hate diets though, so I'm going to need all of the support I can get! Thanks and good luck!

Love, 
Lori

Starting weight: 150 lbs.
Goal weight: 134 lbs.
Today's weight: 150 lbs. (Wah!)
My height: 5'10




No comments:

Post a Comment