Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beating My Personal Best ZWOW #4

Good day!


It is thunder storming like crazy here today! I'm sad to say, I missed a workout on Monday night. It just didn't work out for me, but, I did not miss it last night. I did ZWOW #4 again. Last time it took me 33 minutes and this time I was finished in 29 minutes. This workout is brutal. But I was happy to see I beat my time! I was absolutely dripping in sweat! I could feel it flying off of my face when I was jump roping! LOL! 


I do not have any pics because it was dark and I really wanted to work out outside. It was a gorgeous night and you could hear rumblings of thunder and see flashes of lightening in the distance! Very cool atmosphere! 


Here is the link to the work out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR6UJLqpoEE


I was so disappointed in my lack of weight loss on Monday that I made it a goal to seriously diet from now on. I have been keeping a food journal and I write EVERYTHING down! :) I buy a ton of veggies now and fry them up with every meal. It is so hard but I have been curbing my cravings too! I drink a ton of water. I also have cut out snacking at night. Its all going really well, and I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm excited to see my weight on Monday. But I am not getting my hopes up too much.


Have a great day! I hope the weather is better where you are! 


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment