Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

Weigh In and Weekend Update!

Hi there! Don't worry, I haven't given up! :)


First of all, let me update you on my weekend. I did not do any ZWOW's this weekend mainly because I was very active and was too exhausted! Saturday was a really nice day so I went to a trail by me. It runs right along a river and is really beautiful. I ended up running 5 miles! I was so proud of myself! The best part about it? I did it in 37 minutes! That is definitely a new record for me. I'm finding that it is much easier to run on a trail then on the roads at home. First of all, there are no hills. Also, it is motivating to see other runners around you. Bikers, walkers and skaters. All people doing healthy, active things just like me! Its almost like we have a camaraderie with each other. :) Also, when I see a walker or a slower jogger there is a sense of accomplishment when I pass them. Gah! That is so bad, I know!!! But when you're looking at someone up ahead of you and you're thinking, "If I can get up to them and just pass them", you suddenly have a goal and it forces you to push harder.


On Sunday, we did a 5K walk for MS. So by Sunday afternoon my leg and stomach muscles were killing me and my feet hurt! Tonight I will get right back into the ZWOW's and I'll be sure to post pictures!





Speaking of active, here is a picture of my daughter at the end of a hike we did this past winter....lol!


Lastly, today was my weigh in day. Its been 3 weeks of consistent exercising and I lost another pound. I've lost 2 lbs. in three weeks. Blah. Oh well, I'm losing inches and that is what matters the most!


Good luck!


Love, 
Lori


Starting weight: 150 lbs.
Goal weight: 134 lbs.
Today's weight: 148 lbs.
My height: 5'10

No comments:

Post a Comment