Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ZWOW #3

Well, just finished my 3rd Zuzana workout. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzy5UZ2jah4&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=19&feature=plcp


I finished it in 16 minutes 53 seconds. I really like the concept of the "pyramid" for reps. This is the workout I did the night before my chest started tightening up so I was a little worried but still gave it my all. Now that I'm done, I will admit, my chest is hurting a little. I will take some Ibuprofen though because that helps with the inflammation. The only thing I changed was I did not use weights for any of the reps during the 1 leg squats. Zuzana uses weights for the first 5 and then puts them down. Eventually, I'll work my way up to using them. :)
Presley tried to take pics of this workout but it was too dark outside. We had a late supper because Presley had dance so I started my workout later than normal. I also had my last daycare kid until 7:00 p.m. I'm leaving you with a picture of me after the workout though just because Peyton said I looked young with piggytails! Yippee!!


Good luck!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment