Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

ZWOW #16

Good evening!


So I just finished ZWOW #16 and I am beat! Nah, beat isn't the right word for it. Punished. Done for. Brutalized. LOL. That was tough! But I did it and that is the best feeling! The workout was basically 10 reps of 5 different exercises and do as many rounds as you can in 15 minutes. 


The exercises were as follows:
10 Renegade Rows (I used 8 lb. weights)
10 Overhead Lunges (I used 16 lbs.)
10 Squat Jump Burpees
10 Crab Touches
10 Sumo Dead Lift High Pulls (I used 16 lbs.)


I am proud to say that I was able to push out 3 full rounds exactly to the last second!! Woot Woot!!!


Here is the link to the workout: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYXb20hMoP4&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=1&feature=plcp


I found a new spot to do my workout today because I needed room to do the Overhead Lunges as walking lunges. I quite like the new spot! Here are some pics!


Renegade Rows:


 Overhead Lunges:
 Squat Jump Burpees:


 Crab Touches:

 Sumo Dead Lift High Pulls:

 And red-faced me feeling pretty damn proud of myself:

What a workout!!! Let me know how you did!! Take care and good luck!

Love,
Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment