Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beating My Personal Best ZWOW #6

Good morning,


Productive day yesterday! Holy Moly! After the daycare kids got picked up I did my workout, mowed our lawn (3 acres), and made a delicious baked cod and veggie dinner. Jim was quite impressed. :) 
Here is the link to the workout I did:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re9qkSoucdg&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=22&feature=plcp


It consisted of :
10 Pulse Plyo Jumps
8 Side Burpees (SO much harder than regular burpees!)
6 Jump Lunge Kick Ups


Then see how many rounds you can do in 10 minutes. 


Last time I almost did 4 rounds. It was 4 rounds minus the Jump Lunge Kicks. This time I was able to do 4 whole rounds with 12 seconds to spare! Yay!


I took pictures but they all turned out blurry. :( Sorry! 


Have a fantastic day! Thanks for checking out my blog!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment