Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

Update! I'm Engaged!!!

Well, hello there.


That's right...After almost 5 1/2 years Jim finally popped the question. It was sooo romantic too! I'd love to write it all on here but I'm going to make a video instead. I'll link it when it is done. So, so happy!


So last week I fell behind a bit. I did not keep up with my journal towards the end of the week because my mom and dad were in town and I didn't exactly eat well. Then, this weekend, my mom and I took a road trip to Cashton, WI. We stayed at a B&B and had a fantastic time in Amish country. Again, I didn't eat the best. Amish baked goods. Need I say more?


So today, I am starting anew. I did manage to do ZWOW #10 on Thursday and I beat my personal best! By how much? I don't remember. Ugh.


Since Mondays are my weigh in days, I was a bit nervous to get on my scale. But I didn't gain any weight! Woo hoo!! Still at 148 lbs. I will be back to working out and posting my food journal entries this week. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I know I did. I can't stop staring at this ring on my finger!! :)


Love,
Lori


Starting weight: 150 lbs.
Goal weight: 134 lbs.
Current weight: 148 lbs.
My height: 5'10

2 comments: