Total Pageviews

Friday, May 11, 2012

Food Journal (5-10-12)

Good Morning!


Here's what I ate yesterday!
9:30
1 Bowl of Total w/skim milk
16 oz. coffee (1 sugar, 1 cream)


11:45
1 Turkey burger on 8 grain Deli Flat w/lettuce and tomato
1 Serving of fresh, raw green beans
1 Cup low fat cottage cheese
10 Black berries


1:30
Fiber One bar
1 Banana


2:00
1 Cup of herbal tea


4:15
1 serving of chex mix


6:30
1 Wheat bagel (toasted) w/1 slice of Habanero Monterey Jack cheese and 1 tomato slice
2 Servings of veggie mix: Squash, zucchini, egg plant, orange peppers and mushrooms


I also drank 4 full 24 oz. cups of water!


That's it. I was really hungry when I went to bed! But I was proud of myself for not having a late night snack. :) I also did my workout so I will post that today as well! Have a great day!


Love, 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment