Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

Beating My Personal Best ZWOW #12

Hello! 


Just updating you on the last workout I did. Last Wednesday I did the ZWOW #12 in hopes of beating my personal best. 
Here is the link to the workout:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JoAIaT991A&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=6&feature=plcp


The workout consisted of:

10 Pistol Squats
20 Low Jacks
10 Dynamite Burpees
20 Low Jacks
As many rounds as you can in 10 minutes



Last time, I was able to get through 3 full rounds. This time I got through 3 rounds and I was about half way done with my 4th round of  Pistol Squats when my timer went off. Yay! I got a little further than last time! 


Here are some pics!


Pistol Squats:
 Low Jacks:
 Dynamite Burpees:



This was the last workout I did. :( I was busy Thursday night and was unable to do a workout. Friday we left to go on a camping trip and did not get back until tonight. So! Tomorrow is a new day! I can't wait to do  the new ZWOW! Talk to you all tomorrow!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment