Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Food Journal (5-14-12)

Good morning!


Monday mornings are busy for me. I do not have daycare kids until noon so I volunteer in the morning at my girls' school. I start in Peyton's class room and then go to Presley's classroom. Its so cool to see them interacting with other kids and the teacher! On normal days I don't eat breakfast until I get back from dropping them off. I'm just not an early breakfast eater. What I'm getting at is I skipped breakfast. GASP! I tried not to pig out the rest of the day after skipping it, but I did have a late night snack. Just an itty bitty one. :) 


Here's what I ate!


12:30
Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread w/spicy sweet mustard
Veggie mix (leftover from the night before: mushrooms, orange and yellow peppers, zucchini, and squash)
1 Cup of low fat cottage cheese (have you caught on that I LOVE cottage cheese yet? lol)


3:15
1 Serving reduced fat Wheat Thins (15 crackers)
1 20 oz. coffee w/skim milk (no sugar)


6:30
2 Tuna Pita halves (Whole wheat pita and tuna mixed with light mayo and chopped zucchini)
1/2 Cup low fat cottage cheese (again)
1 Serving reduced fat wheat thins
1 fat free yogurt


9:00
1 Fiber One bar
1 Cup of herbal tea


I also drank 4 full 24 oz. cups of water!


I'm going grocery shopping today and am running out of ideas. My meals are all starting to look the same. If anybody has some good, healthy recipes to share or know of a good website to find some, let me know! Thanks! Have a great day!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment