Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

ZWOW #9 and Food Journal (5-13-12)

Good day!


I did ZWOW #9 yesterday hoping to beat my personal best but I came up with the same results. :) Oh well. Here is the link to the workout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBBldWcSM70&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=1&feature=plcp


The workout consists of :
10 Santana Push Ups
10 3-Pike Plyo Tucks
30 Crab Toe Touches
20 Low Jacks
As many rounds as you can in 10 minutes.


I did 2 and 1/2 rounds. Same as last time. :) I'm still happy with that though. 


And here is what I ate yesterday!


9:00
1 Bowl of Total cereal w/sliced bananas and skim milk (This was brought to me in bed for Mother's day along with 2 pieces of jelly toast. I let Peyton eat my toast. haha.)


10:00
3 Cups of coffee w/vanilla soy milk (Hey, it was a lazy Sunday.)


12:30
Whole wheat pita pocket w/turkey, light mayo and tomato
1 Cup low fat cottage cheese
10 Black berries

1 Serving (15 crackers) Zesty Salsa Wheat Thins


2:00
1 Cup herbal tea


3:30
1 Fat free yogurt
1 Banana


5:40
2 Soft shell turkey tacos (made with lean ground turkey and whole wheat tortillas) with lettuce, black olives and salsa
1 Serving whole grain, brown and wild rice
1 Serving of veggies (Mushrooms, orange and yellow peppers, zucchini and squash)


I also managed to drink 3 full 24 oz. cups of water.


Sorry, no pictures today, but my weigh in and pics are coming shortly!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment