Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

ZWOW #19

Hello,


So after a few days off I finally got around to doing ZWOW #19! It was so hard!! I am totally feeling it today in my legs. Right after the workout I went downstairs to do laundry and I could barely walk down the steps! LOL. 


Here is the link to the workout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reku3SknC-4&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=2&feature=plcp


The workout consists of:
10 Water Bottle Cleans
10/10 Pistol Squats
10 Water Bottle Push Ups
10/10 Russian Twists
10/10 Hip Twists
10 Hollow Rocks
5 Rounds for time


5 Rounds!!!! I did it. It was tough. By the 3rd round, I was doing the first five push ups normal and the other five on my knees. By the 5th round, I was doing them all on my knees. haha! I finished the whole workout in 30 minutes and 40 seconds.


Here are some pics!


Water Bottle Clean:

 Pistol Squats (I have to modify with a chair):


 Water Bottle Push Up:


 Russian Twist:

 Hip Twist:

 Hollow Rock:



That's it! I hope you all have a great day!


Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment