Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ZWOW #18

Hey everyone!


I've been so busy lately that I haven't got a chance to blog. So here it is. :) On Monday night I did ZWOW #18. It was BRUTAL! 
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZFosMniHRE&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=2&feature=plcp


This workout consisted of:
5/5 Burpee Step Ups
15/15 Round Kick Back Lunge
20 Inverted Leg Extensions
30 Tricep Dips
5 Rounds for time


Well, I got through 3 rounds in 23 minutes and I thought I might just drop over dead. Haha! It was so hard. I modified the Inverted Leg Extensions by doing them on the ground instead of on a chair. I just didn't have the strength to do it the other way. The tricep dips were SO hard!! After the 3rd round I realized that this workout was going to take forever and I absolutely needed to mow the grass before dark. haha! I know this sounds like a cop out but I quit after the 3rd round and I'm ok with that. After watching Zuzana's full video, I see that after the 3rd round she was ready to be done too, so I don't feel so bad. Next time, I'll be sure to do all 5 rounds. I do feel good about working hard and giving it my all for a full 23 minutes! Anyway, here are some pictures of me doing the exercises.




Burpee Step Ups:



 Round Kick Back Lunge:


 Inverted Leg Extension (before I modified it):

 Tricep Dips:


So that's it. I did another ZWOW on Tuesday so I'll write about that soon in my next blog post. Food journals will be posted soon too!! :) Thanks for your patience!

Love, 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment