Total Pageviews

Friday, May 11, 2012

Beating My Personal Best ZWOW #8

Hello!


Sorry I'm getting this up so late! This is the workout I did yesterday!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x9fT4-w-xg&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=8&feature=plcp


The workout consists of:
10 Forward Backward Squat Jumps
10 Dragon Lunge Backs
10 Toe Touch Jump Ups
10/10 Side Plank Leg Lifts


6 Rounds for time


Last time, I did this workout in 20 minutes and 3 seconds. I did not beat my time. :( BUT! I'm ok with that. Last time, I only used an 8 lb. weight during the Dragon Lunge Backs. This time I use 20 lbs....that's right...20 lbs!! I'm noticing such a difference when I add more weight! Its crazy! My time last night was 20 minutes and 19 seconds. :) Pretty darn close.


I've noticed I still have a really hard time keeping form with the Side Plank Leg Lifts so I have to modify it a bit during the workout. I end up putting my other hand in front of me to balance myself, instead of on my hip. It works for me. Hopefully, someday I'll gain enough strength to do it the way Zuzana does it. In the pictures below, you will see me in correct form, but I just wanted to put that out there; that I am unable to keep that form throughout. Hey, I'm only human. :) 


Here are some pics!


Forward Backward Squat Jump:
 Dragon Lunge Back:
 Toe Touch Jump Up:
 Side Plank Leg Lift:
Looking forward to doing the new ZWOW!!!! Busy night tonight, but I'm still hoping to fit it in. Have a great night!


Love, 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment