Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ZWOW #28

I toughed it out! 

Even though my legs were sore I did ZWOW 28 last night. It is titled Body Weight Bombshell. Holy Moly! The Jump Lunges and Pike Jumps killed me! But not enough to keep me from running a mile afterwards!! That's right. I had so much energy I just kept right on going. LOL! 

Basically, I planned on mowing the grass after my workout, but the belt broke on the lawn mower because I started it with the deck all the way down. Oops. One thing I love about mowing the grass is listening to my iPod. I was so pumped to just zone out for awhile and listen to my tunes! So, when I realized I wasn't going to be able to do that, and I was still wearing my workout duds, I just took off! I was only able to run a mile before my legs were so worn out I had to stop. :) 

Here is the link to the workout I did:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yoQOcrjNQs&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=9&feature=plcp

This workout consisted of :
10/10 Dragon Kicks
20 Alt. Jump Lunges
15 Pike Jumps
10 Reptile Pushups
As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes

I managed to do 2 1/4 rounds. I was really hoping to get at least 3 rounds in but, obviously, that didn't happen. I still feel really good about how I did and my food journal was really good! I'll post that later. For now, here are pictures from last night's workout:

Dragon Kicks:

Alt. Jump Lunges (Holy booty butt!!!! LOL!):


Pike Jumps (really need to get rid of those love handles..damn):
Reptile Push Ups:




This was definitely an intense workout! We'll see if I'm able to do another Zwow tonight. My legs are killing me!! I can't even squat down today. LOL. 

I also want to thank everybody for following and reading this blog. It means a lot to me! I met a viewer on My Fitness Pal today and it was so neat! So, if you're capable of downloading the app look me up!! Pbmommypl.

Have a great day!

Love, 
Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment