Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2012

Food Journal (8-16-12)

Holy Moly! I lost 2 lbs. :) I followed along with "My Fitness Pal" app again yesterday and here is my food diary for the day:

Breakfast:
Maple and Brown Sugar Quaker Instant Oatmeal w/ Skim Milk
16 oz. coffee w/ Vanilla soy milk and 2 Splendas
Total Calories=193

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich on Wheat w/ honey dijon mustard
1 Serving of Wheatables (17 crackers)
1 Cup of Low Fat cottage cheese
1 Cherry Cobbler Yoplait Light
Total Calories=715

Dinner:
1 Serving of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
Total Calories=400

Snacks:
2 Cups of raw cherries

Calorie goal: 1480
Total calorie intake: 1428

Starting weight: 149 lbs.
Goal weight: 134 lbs.
Current weight: 147 lbs.
My height: 5'11"

I did not exercise last night. I was plagued with a migraine and yucky tummy so I skipped it. But, I still managed to stay under my calorie goal!!

Have a great day!

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment