Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Food Journal (8-15-12)

Hello!

Well, I broke down and decided to count my calories. I hate doing that! I figured if I eat well and exercise it shouldn't matter. But, after my little freak out yesterday I figured its time. I downloaded the "My Fitness Pal" app onto my iPhone. With my height and weight I am allowed 1480 calories a day. Its actually a really neat app and is really easy to use. You can even scan the bar code of what you ate and it will automatically enter it for you. You just adjust how many servings you had. 

You can also log your exercise. Of course, I have to improvise because they don't have Zwow's in their archives. LOL. They need to get on that ASAP! I just said I did 10 minutes of Circuit training. It said I burned 90 Calories but I'm assuming I burned more than that considering the intensity of a Zwow, but I'll just keep logging it as circuit training, unless you all have suggestions! 

So here is my diary for yesterday.

Breakfast:
Fruit and Maple Oatmeal from McDonald's
16 oz. coffee w/ original Coffee Mate creamer and 2 Splendas
Total=305 calories

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich on Wheat w/Honey Dijon mustard
1 serving of Special K Multi-grain crackers
1 cup of Low fat cottage cheese
1 Banana
Total=670 calories

Dinner:
Boneless, skinless Amish Farms Chicken Tenders w/ Mrs. Dash seasoning
Roasted veggies (Tomatoes, Squash, Green bell peppers)
Sweet potatoes
Total=304 calories

Snacks:
1 Cinnamon Roll Yoplait Light yogurt

1 1/2 cups grapes

Fiber One bar (Chocolate)
Total=283

Burned 90 calories

Goal calories: 1480
Total calorie intake (minus calories burned): 1472
Goal weight: 134 lbs.
Today's weight: 149 lbs.
My height: 5'10''

Have a great day! 

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment