Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Food Journal (8-17-12 & 8-18-12)

Good evening!

I am still going strong with tracking my calories on the My Fitness Pal app. I have not weighed myself since Friday morning because, well, this weekend has been a bit of a fail. LOL. I've learned that eating out is so hard! Not just because there are not a lot of healthy choices, but I also consider eating out a treat. The last thing I want to get is a salad. I look for the most delicious thing I can find and I don't even hesitate to order it. I have fabulous self control, I know. 

So Friday night we had dinner with some friends at my absolute favorite restaurant. I tracked all of my calories but found myself going way over by dinner time. I ate as little as I could just to prepare myself for a great meal out, and I still went over!! Here is my journal for Friday:

Breakfast:
8 oz. Cup of coffee w/ 1 Splenda
Maple Brown Sugar Quaker Instant oatmeal make w/ skim milk
Total calories=107

Lunch:
Turkey on wheat bread w/ honey dijon mustard
Grapes
1 Fiber One bar
Total calories=440

Dinner:
Cajun Shrimp Pasta 
(I don't know exactly how many calories but I compared it to the Applebees Cajun Shrimp.)
Total calories=About 1210

Snacks:
1 Serving of Special K Multi-grain crackers (24 crackers)
Total calories=120

Total calorie intake: 1877
Total calorie goal: 1480 

:( FAIL! I also had some carrot cake after dinner. I didn't even add it. I was too depressed. Haha. 

I managed to consume 24 oz. of water.

So yesterday (Saturday) we went to Door County. We ate out every meal and even though we worked off some of those calories by going on a short hike, it was not even worth trying to figure out how many calories we consumed that day. 

So that brings me to today (Sunday). Things went very well today. I am, so far, under my calorie goal and hope to still get a ZWOW in. I'll update you tomorrow on how I did. I'll also weigh myself in the morning... I wanted to invite you all to join me on My Fitness Pal app. Its easier to lose weight with friends! So download the app and become my friend! :) Find me at Pbmommypl. Have a great night!

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment