Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tonight!!!

Hey everyone! I have completely fallen off track. I have still been eating decent but not writing it down and definitely not working out. 
Its time for change!
Whoo!! Hoo!!! Ordered it the day the website opened! :)

I recently got my hair cut...short!! With cute little colored disconnections! I love it!

On that note, I've also made a huge change in my career path. I have been running my own in home daycare for 4 years now and I have decided to move on and pursue my dream of going to Cosmetology school. I've been accepted at Paul Mitchell The School and my start date is September 17th! I am so excited. I've been doing in home daycare to be home with my kids. Before my divorce, I was a stay at home mom. Now, my kids are 8 and 10. They don't need me at home like they used to. I'm very excited and so are my girls! :)

So two big changes in my life! One of them, completely life changing! So I have decided today, after spotting cellulite on my inner thighs, to get my ass in gear again! I have never had cellulite on my inner thighs! Outer; yes. Butt; yes. But inner thighs?! Why, God, why? 

I have not gained or lost any weight, really. Just sitting at 149 lbs. and hating it. It is time to kick start a diet and get back into doing daily workouts like I was doing. Why did I ever stop?! Grr. So tonight I am doing ZWOW #26! I've eaten healthy so far today but I need to do more. Eating healthy isn't doing it for me. I think I need to actually look into counting calories. Ugh. I'm downloading the "My Fitness Pal" App right now and taking charge of my body. 

When I look at my body, I'm certainly not back to my before pics but I've reverted a little bit. I'm ready to get healthy again! 

Are ya with me?! :)

Have a great night! I'll talk to you later...soon...with my results for tonight's workout.

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment