Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ZWOW #26

I did it!!!

I stuck to it and did tonight's workout. ZWOW #26, which was titled: This is Sweat, was a 10 minute interval workout. Do as many reps of the exercise as you can in 30 seconds and move on to the next exercise. I set my Gymboss timer for 10 minutes with a 5 second break in between the 30 second intervals just so I had enough time to write down my reps. 

Here is the link to the workout I did:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqWcz3KgxZI&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=2&feature=plcp

This workout consisted of the following exercises and you had to do 2 rounds of each (I'm also posting how many I was able to do in 30 seconds for round 1 and 2):
Plank w/Leg Lift and Jump Up (Left side) - 4, 4
Side Crunch (Left side) - 18, 17
Plank w/Leg Lift and Jump Up (Right side) - 4, 4
Side Crunch (Right side) - 18, 17
Side to Side Squat - 14, 15
Side to Side Push Up - 7, 6
Knee Hugs - 14, 14
Elbow Plank - (held pose for 30 seconds)
Bike Press - 11, 10
Plank Jump - 20, 17

Here are some pics!

Plank w/Leg Lift and Jump Up:

Side Crunch:
Side to Side Squat:
Side to Side Push Ups:

HI MILO!! :)
Knee hugs:

Elbow Plank:
Bike Press:

Plank Jump:


So there you have it! I downloaded "My Fitness Pal" onto my iPhone. It says that I can have 1480 Calories a day. I'll post my food journal and stats next! :) Have a great night!

Go WarriorZ!!!


Love,
Lori













No comments:

Post a Comment