Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ZGym Lifted Butt Series #7

For the last two days, I have been attending nutrition classes at my work through M'lis. I am being trained to give wellness consultations and to get people on the right track for a happier, healthier life. I am SO excited! I can't believe how quickly it went by but it was so fun and such an honor to be taught by the owner of M'lis, herself, Dr. Linda Nelson! It was also great to work with the person who first trained me in Chicago to do wraps, Roni! 

If any of you would like me to go more in depth about my nutrition and diet, let me know!

As soon as I got home, I did the Lifted Butt Series #7!

This workout consisted of: 
20 Cross Sumo Squats
20 Kettleball Swings
20 Cross Sumo Squats
15 1-Leg Deadlifts each leg
20 Cross Sumo Squats
10 Step Ups w/Leg Extenstion
10 1-Leg Deadlift followed by Step Up w/Leg Extension

2 Rounds for time!

I did this workout in 17 Minutes and 55 Seconds!

I also add 25 upper body crunches, 25 lower body crunches, 25 twist crunches and 10 Push ups!

Feeling great! AND! Guess what tomorrow is?! Picture day! Time to see how I've done the past 2 weeks. So tomorrow you will get to see my before pictures as well as my 2 week progress pics!

See you then!

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment