Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

ZGym Butt Lift Series #2 (and clean eating!)

Hello! 

I am posting this a couple days late but I did not skip any workouts. I did #2 the day after I did #1 and gave myself yesterday off, as scheduled. Today I will be doing Butt Lift #3. But first I wanted to tell you how I did on the 2nd workout!

It consisted of:
10 Forward/Backward Lunges on each leg
20 Side to Side Hop Squats
20 Butt Lifts/1 Leg Lifts
20 Curtsy Lung Leg Lifts
20 Plank Jacks
4 Sets of Competition Burpees and 5 Sumo Squat Jumps
20 Mini Sumo Squats

2 rounds, cutting the reps in half for the second round.

I finished in 17 minutes and 17 seconds.

Here are some pics of me doing the exercises!

Forward/Backward Lunges:

Side to Side Hop Squats:



Butt Lifts/1-Leg Lifts


Curtsy Lunge Leg Lifts:


Plank Jacks:


Burpee w/ Sumo Squat Jumps:



Mini Sumo Squats:


I also wanted to share with you some of the diet I've been following as well. This is the type of breakfast I have before my workout:
Whole grain bread (no refined flour!) with honey soy-nut butter and Lemon Ginger tea!
And then I drink a whole lot of this:

Why Smart Water? Because its distilled. The purest type of water. Distilled water is great for your body and it has detoxifying agents to it as well. :)

Today I treated myself to another Detox Contour wrap with an Alpha Capsule massage after to stimulate my lymphatic system. I am feeling great! Time to go do Butt Lift #3!!!

Take care and good luck!

Love,
Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment