Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ZGym Butt Lift Series #5!

Great workout tonight! I felt really good during this workout. Maybe not even challenged enough. But we'll see if I'm saying that tomorrow when I feel the after effects. :)

Jim was working on some things in the workout room since its not quite finished. After seeing me struggle to take my own pictures, setting the timer, positioning the camera, he finally asked if I could use some help. Yay! So Jim took my pictures tonight. They turned out much better and I don't look like a dear in headlights in every pic. haha.

This workout consisted of:
20 Side Jump Lunges
12 Back Lunge 1/2 Pistol Squat
20 Sumo Squat Jump Leg Lift
20 Hip Thrust/Sit Ups
20 Kneeling Leg Lifts

2 Rounds for time.

I managed to do 2 rounds in 18 minutes and 2 seconds. I'm not too impressed with my time but I'll do better next time, I guess. :)

Here are the pics!

Side Jump Lunges:

Back Lunge 1/2 Pistol



Sumo Squat Jump Leg Lift:




 Hip Thrust/Sit Ups:


Kneeling Leg Lifts:

I got another Body Contour Wrap at the spa today! The last of my series. :) Hope you all are doing great on your journeys, too! 
See you tomorrow!
Love, 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment