Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Never Too Late To Start Again!

Well, here we are. About 3 months since my last post. :( So much is happening in my life right now, its hard for me to keep track. They are all good things, but I have this underlying "blah" feeling because I'm not taking care of myself like I used to. I still watch what I eat but I definitely give in to McDonald's more than I'd like to. And my tummy, butt and thighs are getting fatty. I haven't gained weight, but the muscle tone is diminishing. Ugh. How depressing. 

This weekend we went camping. We spent a lot of time on the beach. I didn't have the confidence I used to have. As I walked in the water I felt like everybody was gawking at my ass. Again, how depressing. 

This is me at the beginning of May in Florida. 
Not bad, but I want more muscle tone!

I need to set a schedule to start working out. I must have good muscle memory because once I start, I notice a difference. So time to start! I am subscribed to Bodyrocking MommieZ on Facebook and I am so inspired by their pictures and its about time I make my own "After pictures". 

Here's my dilemma; I go to school full time. I work part time and I have my kids every other week. I am also planning my wedding. I am so busy! By the time I get everything done for the day I just want to rest. Not workout. I have a hard time doing it in the morning, though, it is ideal. I feel like I don't have the energy or strength that I have in the evening. So I will have to literally schedule time in to workout. That, in itself, will give me more energy. 

So, here is my plan. I'm back on MyFitnessPal to record my calories. Its super easy and fast. Feel free to add me as a friend. The encouragement is always helpful!! Its an iphone app and my user name is pbmommypl.

Also, I'm going to post on the BodyRockingMommieZ facebook page today. Here is the link if you want to join me: bodyrockingmommieZ

I'm also getting back on the Zuzana band wagon because she is enormously inspirational for me and has been my mentor from the start. I will admit though, I was not a huge fan of the DVD series so I think I will stick to her online workouts. Here is the link to her website if you want to join me there too! Zuzkalight

I hope to incorporate other fitness activities as well. I love to run and I haven't yet this year. Sad. I also got a new bike and have yet to take that out. Double sad. 

And as always, I will keep you updated on this blog. I feel like my last "before pictures" are obsolete because I think I've changed. Maybe its all in my head. But I will take new ones and post them with my two week update pictures. :) 

Also, if you're not already subscribed here is my link to my beauty channel on youtube:
PBmommyPL

I will also be updating my wedding vlog channel since the planning is in full swing now! Here is the link to that:
Wedding Planner

I'm going to make another post updating you on what I've been up to! But I didn't want to make this one any longer than it already is. :)

I hope I can inspire you all again. :) 

Here are my stats!
Today's weight: 147.6 lbs.
Goal weight: 137 lbs.
Height: 5'10"



No comments:

Post a Comment