Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Official "Before" Post. ZCut Power Cardio Series! (With Pictures)

Ok. So here it is.

My stats before ZCut.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 148.4 lbs
Waist: 30 inches
Arm: 11 inches
Leg: 23 1/2 inches

And here are the dreaded before pictures (covers eyes):

Front:

Right side:

Left side:

Back:

I have to admit. I'm not too torn up about my before pics. When I page back to my before pics in early April of last year I was in a lot worse shape. I think I look more today like I did in my "after 2 weeks of Zwow's" pictures. Click here to see the previous pics: Last Year!. This makes me pretty darn happy considering I'm starting earlier than last year and I've got a head start on my fitness as it is. BUT!!! There is still a lot of work. As you can see, my cellulite came back. Pesky cellulite. :( My lower body has always been my problem area and I know from past experience that muscle toning helps but does not get rid of cellulite. I need to watch my diet as well. And cardio is amazing for it as well. I've noticed in these DVD's there is a lot more cardio than on her youtube channel. Which is probably the reason its called Power Cardio. ha!

Anyway, that is it for today. I will post my results for day 3 after I do my workout tonight. :) Until then, take care and good luck!!

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment