Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 7, 2013

ZWOW #33

Hey guys and gals! 

I have to say, I am pretty damn proud of myself for sticking with the workouts and counting my calories! I've been doing the workouts every other day. Today I will do ZWOW #34 but in the mean time I will show you my results of Friday's workout!

Here is the link to the workout I did:
Sexy Spy Workout

It consisted of 
10 Side Lunge Burpees
10 Pulse Squat Jumps
10 James Bond Lunges
15 Side Plank Leg Lifts (each side)
Do as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes!

Well, I am proud to say I finished 3 rounds! I had just finished one leg for the leg lifts when my timer went off. I couldn't just stop there so to finish off the full round I had to tack on 24 more seconds. So, all in all, I did 3 rounds in 15 minutes and 24 seconds. Yay! 

It was a beautiful day, but hot! So I put on some WarriorZ gear, found a shady spot and got to work! So happy to be able to workout outside again!

Here are some pics from my workout!

Side Lunge Burpees:





Pulse Squat Jump:


James Bond Lunge:


Side Plank Leg Lift:



 Have a great day and good luck with your workouts!

Love,
Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment