Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm Back! ZWOW #24

Well, hello there!


Its been awhile. I know. This heat wave has left me tired and HOT. I do not have air conditioning and it has been WAY too hot to work out outside. I've been staying active in other ways, as I LOVE water sports. We've been spending every weekend on the water so that is nice, but I've been feeling so sluggish without my daily workouts. So last night I did ZWOW #24, "The Core Crusher".
It was tough and even that little hiatus I took was obvious last night. I had to do just about all of the dive bombers on my knees. :( 


Here is the link to the workout I did. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzIqIwQgac4&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=7&feature=plcp


This workout consisted of:
15 Dynamic Squats
15 Kick Ups
10 Dive Bombers
10 Prisoner Get Ups
As many rounds as you can in 10 minutes. 


I managed to bust out a little over 2 1/2 rounds. Basically I did 3 rounds of Dynamic Squats, 3 rounds of Kick Ups, 2 1/2 rounds of Dive Bombers, 2 rounds of Prisoner Get Ups.


Here are some pics!


Dynamic Squats:

Kick Ups:

 Dive Bombers:


 Prisoner Get Ups:


 The weather was beautiful yesterday for this workout but the mosquitoes were awful!! I had to slather myself in this stuff to even get the workout done:

Have a great day!

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment