Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2012

Summertime Lull

So, I've decided exercise and diet is the hardest (for me, anyway) in the summer. This is always when I fall off track. This time it has been because of the heat. Whenever I stop working out I seem to eat worse too. Which is so annoying. 


Here's my new found motivation:
Courtesy of the Fat Booth App, I get to see what I would look like if I keep going down a no exercise, bad diet road. (shudder). 


So, I just went grocery shopping and bought a ton of healthy food. I completely raided their produce section! :)


 And, yes, I stocked up on my favorite! Low fat cottage cheese!! :)

Its been raining a lot lately too, which was needed here in Wisconsin, but I'm not going to let that stop me from working out tonight. I love to work out outside but if I have to work out in the shop like the old days, I will. :) I just really need to get back to where I was. 

I hope you all have a great day!

Love,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Right there with you, ZWOW 27 has been posted and I havent done 26 yet, feeling so guilty. Id love to do them on my lunch at work, that was the plan for August but not sure where at work I can do it....Hmmm.
    Good luck with the healthy food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! Its awful! I'm going crazy! lol. Thank you! And good luck to you too!

      Delete