Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Food Journal (7-16-12)

I'm back on the food journal train! Woot Woot! I have not worked out since the last post due to this ridiculous heat, but I did stay quite active throughout the weekend. My daughters and I had a little girls weekend with a friend of mine and her daughter in Door County, Wisconsin. We spent a lot of time in the water and walking to all of the little shops. 


The heat index was at 104 yesterday so swimming seems to be the only comfortable type of exercise there is right now. We could definitely use a break and rain would be delightful!


I've had two people mention to me in the past couple of days, "why is it that our yards and gardens are dying but weeds are still thriving?" That is a darn good question. Our garden is doing pretty well. We have been watering it daily though!
 Even the sunflowers are starting to sprout pretty heads. :) 
 Our vegetable garden:
 Jim planted peas in a hanging basket:
 Those are some big radishes!
 And the beans are coming along nicely too!


Back to my food journal! Here is what I ate yesterday:


9:00
1 Small bowl of banana oatmeal with fresh blueberries.
1 Small glass of orange juice.
16 oz. cup of coffee with 1 cream and 1 sugar


11:00
1 serving of Wheatables (17 crackers)
1/2 cup Low fat cottage cheese


12:45
Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread w/spicy sweet mustard
Peas
Grapes
Cantaloupe 

2:45
1 cup of  Low fat cottage cheese (I could live off of cottage cheese if you haven't figured that out yet. haha.)
1 serving of  Tomato Basil Wheat Thins (15 crackers)

5:20
2 Servings of oatmeal 
1 banana

9:55
1 Slice of pizza (Don't judge me. I was starving! LOL!)

I also drank 3 full 24 oz. cups of water!
I haven't done a weigh in lately because I've been feeling yucky from lack of workouts. But today I weighed in at 147 lbs. Not bad. Keeping it under 150! :)

Starting weight: 150 lbs.
Goal weight: 134 lbs.
Current weight: 147 lbs.
My height: 5'10

Have a great day!

Love,
Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment