Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 10, 2013

ZCut Cardio Series: Day 1!!!

Yes!! I started it! Finally! I'm starting a month later than I planned, but I started it nonetheless! :) 

About a month ago I fell hard on my tailbone ice skating and it took a long time to heal. I was so bummed that I couldn't start my workout but I stayed as active as possible. I cleaned the day after I hurt my tailbone and I was in tears because it hurt so bad! I work for a cleaning company and twice a week I clean a law office for 3 hours. I just took on two more jobs recently. The last 2 Sunday's I cleaned for 7 hours straight. Its good money and I get to pick my hours so I don't lose time with my kids! AND I get exercise while I do it! :)

Jim and I have finally booked our trip to Florida with the girls. We are going to Orlando the beginning of May! I'm so excited! BUT, that also means I will be wearing my bikini about a month before I planned on it. So I started to panic a little and decided to get my butt in gear. I also just got my belly button pierced so I need to get buff so I feel confident about showing it off! :)


Anyway, with that said, I started the ZCut Series today. I'm starting it with another girl at school so I'm excited to see how she did! I'm excited to see how you all are doing too! I'm going to start commenting on Zuzka's site as well. My account name is PBmommyPL. The more support the better! :) 

My time for Day One was 13 Minutes and 48 seconds. I'll post before pictures soon as well as my measurements! I'm just too tired right now! LOL! I worked my 3 jobs today. Did the warm up, workout and cool down and I still have homework to do for tomorrow! I tried to do the Bonus ab workout but realized quickly, my tailbone is not quite ready for that yet. :(  Take care, everyone and thanks for sticking with me!

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment