Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2013

ZCut Cardio Series Day 2!

These are friggin' hard!!!

I love it though. I am sweating buckets by the end. 

In this workout the reps increase for each exercise. There was one where you had to do 10 high knees to a plank and right back up again for 60 reps!! Yes, six-friggin-ty!!! At about 6 reps I thought, "maybe she meant 6, cause I'm good." But nope. 60. I did it though. There is nothing like that feeling of accomplishment you get when you finish something you thought for sure you couldn't do. So thank you, Zuzka, once again for proving me wrong. I am kind of a superwoman. :) 

So I was able to do this workout in 21 minutes and 36 seconds!! I also took my measurements today. I, unfortunately, don't have my before picture up yet but hopefully by tomorrow I'll upload it. It ain't pretty. lol. 

My current measurements are:
Waist-30 inches
Arm-11 inches
Leg-23 1/2 inches

I'm curious to see how that changes week to week because I've always just taken pictures. I've never actually measured how many inches I lost. Anyway, its late and I need to get to bed!! Take care and good luck!

Love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment