Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Zwow #31

Hey!

I'm going to make this a quick post because its 10:40 p.m. and I have to get up early tomorrow, but I got my workout in tonight. I would have liked there to have been less of a gap in days since my last workout but its not too bad. I've been busy, of course. :/ I made myself sit down and watch Zwow #31 and that usually is enough motivation to get me moving. So here is the link to the workout I did: Circuit Sweat!

This workout consisted of:
10 Push Ups
20 Competition Burpees
30 Jump Squats
40 Mountain Climbers
50 Sit ups

3 Rounds for time. 

I managed to do 3 rounds in 25 minutes and 58 seconds. This was a tough one! I like the way Zuzka does sit ups. When you roll up and roll down, you are less tempted to strain your neck. The Competition Burpees kicked my ass. Burpees  of any caliber always kick my ass. lol. 

Here are some pics!

Push Ups:

Competition Burpees:



Jump Squats:

Mountain Climbers:

Sit Ups:




Have a great night and good luck!!

Love,
Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment