Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

ZWOW #21

Let me just start off by saying, I HATED THIS WORKOUT! LOL! Still love Zuzana, but this was so hard. To the point where I was just frustrated throughout the whole workout. Not good. I literally can not wait to do #22 to make up for the fail of a workout I did last night! 


I had such an issue with the handstands! I was able to do it but not every time. I just felt clumsy and was terrified of falling on my head. Also, I couldn't find a good place to do it. So I chose an outbuilding to do them against but after starting the workout I realized the ground was uneven which made the ninja jumps nearly impossible. Normally, I love ninja jumps. They make me feel bad ass! :) But I kept tripping up on my feet because of my location. I had already started the workout so I wasn't about to stop and find a new place. 


After the 3rd round I had 15 seconds left. I usually push out as much as I can in those last seconds. But this time I grabbed my timer, said Eff you to the 15 seconds and stomped into the house...
Yeah. Not good. 


So here is the link to the workout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYqkRzmLEY&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=4&feature=plcp


The workout consists of :
5 Burpee Handstands
5 Ninja Jumps
20 Squat side kicks


Like I said, I did 3 rounds. 
Here are some pathetic pictures. 


Burpee? No problem:
\

Handstand...really? (At least I was laughing at myself.):
 Horrible form! 
 Ok, better form:
 And this is the reality of how most of them actually looked. Very graceful:
 Ninja Jumps:



 Squat Side Kicks:

Done. With. This. Shit.


Better luck tonight! :) Take care everyone!


Love,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lori! I couldnt do it because of the wall stands.. I am affraid, sound like my 3 year old son LOL Ill try some other time!

    Anyway, I thought I need to share this website with you. Its a compilation of all Zuzana's workouts, even from Bodyrocktv. The girl who did this list did it in a very neat and organized way, you can see how long it takes, what kind of workout is it and which equipment do you need. Let me know if you did any of them.

    http://litealloy.com/workouts/tags

    Cheers!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I hear ya! The wall stands were hard. Zuzana makes it look SO easy! lol. Thank you so much for the website!! I love it!!! The girl that made it did an amazing job! Thanks again.

      Lori

      Delete